Today is PART two of “I would Sell But, Where Will I Go?”
Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
5. Consider keeping the old house, turning it into a rental for now, and proceed to find and purchase the next home. You can handle the lease yourself or refer it to your favorite leasing agent. The home stays an asset for your client and they can keep their low-interest rate mortgage. Don’t assume that this isn’t an option. You have to ask! Remember that Americans currently have record-high credit scores. They may be more comfortable taking this option than you think. In some markets, keeping the home and turning it into a short-term rental can be very profitable. It might be the best option for your clients.
Huge News! Tim and Julie Harris are providing 250 live mastermind meet-ups in 2024. Chances are there is an event near you. Best part? These events are free! Grab your spot now: https://app.getriver.io/tim-and-julie
6. Consider selling the home first, but leasing it back to the buyer for a set amount of time, allowing your client to find their next home. The buyer is happy because they secured the house, and your seller is happy because they have both time and money coming in to facilitate their move to the next place.
7. Consider this little-known but much-utilized possibility: buying an RV, a houseboat, or a sailboat. We have many examples our coaching clients have shared about their sellers who cashed out their homes and simply bought something like this and just decided to travel for a while. You might be surprised that it’s not just baby boomers or retirees who are doing this! Another version of this is for sellers to cash out and rent a series of short-term rentals in different areas of the country or the world, trying out new possibilities before they decide where to land.
Ready to become an EXPIRED Listing Agent? As promised, here is the discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/?aff_code=670699
8. Consider finding your would-be seller an off-market home to purchase where that seller has flexibility. The advantages here are that you are in complete control of both sides of the transaction, and you may pick up yet another client when the off-market seller also needs to buy. Refer to our podcast series and Housing Wire articles about how to find inventory that’s not in the MLS.
9. Some of your seller prospects may be ready to move into an assisted living care facility. Many of the homes that ARE coming onto the market right now are in 55 and over communities, downsizing, empty-nester homes, and the like. Are you prospecting in those neighborhoods?
10. Last but not least it may not be for everyone but is certainly an option. Moving in with relatives, whether that’s moving in with parents or kids or cousins somewhere else, it can be a short-term solution.
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
Bottom line? You can’t just wait around for listings to appear for your seller prospects who have to buy! Stop relying on your DRIP system. Be proactive with different solutions that could work for them. You’ll have more transactions and they’ll value your expertise, netting you both current business as well as future repeat and referrals.
For more help, added accountability, and a community of motivated agents and coaches, Join Premier Coaching today!
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market