How do you ask for client testimonials and actually get them? Once you have them, where do you post them? Utilizing testimonials will show your integrity, effectiveness, honesty, and expertise. Having easy-to-find ‘social proof’ online can also be a tie-breaker when clients are deciding which agent to hire to represent them.
Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
Everyone’s favorite leads come from past client referrals, repeat clients, and centers of influence. These are folks who already know, love, and trust you. They’re your biggest fans, so they should be happy to promote you through providing powerful testimonials, yet agents can feel awkward asking. Today we’ll help you overcome this challenge and unlock the power of ‘social proof’.
After all, according to the National Association of Realtors, 89% of buyers would recommend the agent they worked with to friends. NAR’s report also showed that 36% of sellers found their listing agent through a friend or family referral. Ultimately, having powerful and specific reviews are a form of lead generation.
FREE Meet-Up In Your Area : Please RSVP now for the Tim and Julie Live Meetup near you – a FREE, fun, and casual event to kickstart your 2024 with motivation and focus! Gain invaluable insights, connect with industry leaders, and make 2024 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER. Secure your spot at https://app.getriver.io/tim-
How to Ask For Reviews
- Should the testimonial be in written form or video? Whichever is more comfortable for your client, but you should work to have both.
- When should you ask? The best time to ask is right after a successful closing, winning in a bidding war, negotiating a successful inspection resolution or any other time you’re feeling well-earned client love.
One technique we used was to take a simple survey after closing, asking what they liked best about working with us, what we could perhaps improve upon and thanking them for their business. Be specific with your gratitude, mentioning how much you loved working with them and why.
LISTING LEADS! As promised, here is the REDX discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/
At the end of the survey, it asked who they knew who could use our help buying or selling, and asked permission to use their words of praise as a testimonial.
If you missed them at the closing table, or you’re in a state that doesn’t close that way, email or text them the same survey, or pop by after they’ve moved into their new place. It’s a great excuse to follow up and solidify your relationship going forward.
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
- When you’re asking for a written testimonial, include a link to your profile on the website where you’d like them to share their review. If the instructions to post on an individual site are too complicated or time-consuming, have your client send their review directly to you instead.
Include a sample testimonial, and ask them to be specific about why they chose to work with you. Start with your own website and your Facebook business page.
- Work to procure testimonials that represent the type of business you specialize in, or are working to specialize in.
If you’re great with first-time buyers, have your past clients mention that this was their first home purchase and how you helped them successfully navigate that process.
If you are building your expired spoke, make sure your newly-closed expired client mentions that you were able to revive the listing and get them to the finish line.
- Help your client to write a great review by prompting them with a few questions. Some people don’t do reviews because they just don’t know what to say.
- How did you choose to work with me?
- What did you like best about working with me?
- What do you feel was the most important thing that happened during our time working together?
- Where Should You Post Testimonials?
Your Facebook Business Page
Specific Facebook Pages for neighborhoods or areas you’re working. (If you’ve sold 3 condos in a specific building or homes in a subdivision, see if there are private pages for those neighborhoods).
- Once you’ve procured your testimonials, share them everywhere, not just online but on your testimonial page in your pre-listing package. You can post the shorter ones at the end of your email template. You can add them to any form of follow-up, text, email, or print. Even on the back side of a home brochure in your brochure box, or inside your open house.
- Set a goal of obtaining 10 written testimonials and 10 video testimonials over the next 30 days and form the habit of asking for them. Soon you’ll have many more and see the results in more repeat and referral business.
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr