- Now is the time to gear up your social marketing and now is the time to know which tools can make a HUGE difference
- Find right balance between quality, automation and affordability
- List of 18 social media marketing tools in two parts to take you to next level, according to MobileMonkey
The great news for real estate agents is that the average person spends nearly 2.5 hours on social media a day, according to GlobalWebIndex. Now that more and more people are willing to take the plunge into the home buying process via online search sites, it’s time for you to grab and keep the attention of those potential buyers who are whiling their time away on social media.
Download Your FREE Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now. This is the exact ‘do this now’ info you need. Learn NOW How to Access All The Bailout Program Cash You Deserve. Including Unemployment and Mortgage Forbearance Plans. To Access the Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now Text The Word SURVIVAL to 47372. 4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
Here is Part I listing 9 of 18 social media marketing tools that can help you actualize your real estate goals, according to MobileMonkey:
- Performance Marketing Tools for Facebook Ads
- Facebook Messenger ads are different from “regular” Facebook ads
- Messenger ads outperform other ads 2X – 10X
- Messenger ads happen across the Facebook “family” of ads such as the Facebook newsfeed, Instagram newsfeed, Marketplace, Messenger and Facebook Stories, etc.
- Instant lead and data capture
- More personalization features
- Automated lead qualification and follow-ups with chatbots
- Tools to Increase Social Sharing
- Quuu’s newest tool called Pod, a more authentic way to boost your reach and engagement with social media
- Completely automated – just connect to your favorite scheduling tool, create a new pod, automate the sharing process, submit your content
- Evergreen Content Scheduling
- MeetEdgar is a content scheduler to be used to automate sharing your evergreen content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Time savings justify cost
- Promote best content on repeat, auto-generate and test variations of posts that link to same data
- Tools for Live Streaming Video
- Streamlabs offers themes, some free and some paid, that helps make you look more professionals
- Mobile app available in iOS and Android
- +t dozen customization tools
- Multiple apps for more control, automation, analytics and new ways to interact with customers
- Tools for Lead Generation
- MobileMonkey is great for generating and qualifying leads
- 48% of customers choose connecting with business that uses web chat than with email or phone
- Chatbot for sales, auto-responders, drip marketing, giveaways, etc.
- Tools for Audience Segmentation
- Audiense helps build social media following, identify audiences and gain target customer insights
- This tool has stepped up its tech to deliver better insights and more actionable tools across multiple platforms with Audience Insights and Audiense Connect
- Tool for Image Creation
- Canva is a great visual content creator for graphics, presentations, all visual content
- Canva has pre-built templates for multiple channels like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
- Tools for Link Building and Link Tracking
- Rebrandly offers the easiest way to create, measure and manage short URLS with a custom domain.
- Short links can include links people actually WANT to click like .Money, .Guru, .Comp[any, .Style, .Works. etc.
- Tools for Monitoring and Analytics
- AgoraPulse is an all-in-one dashboard for social media management to understand social media metrics
- Its reporting and analytics are its strengths.
Thanks to MobileMonkey.