What are your ‘real estate moments of truth’?
Online: Clubhouse / Facebook / Instagram / Clubs / Memberships / Charities
Offline: Your Voicemail message, your sign, your home brochures, your car.
‘Moments of Truth’ or First Impressions
1. What are you trying to accomplish with each of these? Are you trying to attract buyers and sellers? Realtor connections?
2. What does your profile LOOK like you’re looking for? Are you a fisherman or a Realtor? Are you an investor or are you a broker? Both?
3. Do you monitor your different assets or did you ‘set it and forget it’?
4. Do you have any unfinished profiles? Shadow pictures, etc.
5. Do you have any ‘CTA’s’? Call to action. Are you offering a ‘free cma’ etc?
6. Are you weird about being a sales professional? No one will toot your horn except YOU. Lots of variants of this: the ‘returning agent’ who says they’re ‘new’ and yet they did 300 REOs in the previous market. The agent who moved and feels new to their area but actually have experience, etc.
URGENT: 2021 Results Released. New FREE On-Line Web Event Reveals 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The On-Line Webinar Now. When You Attend This Event You Will Have A Sense Of Relief Knowing You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money NOW Who Never Thought They Could.
P.S. Limited Space Available. 235 Spots Left.