10. You overdid the pre-qualifying and talked yourself out of the listing appointment.
11. You weren’t prepared for any or all of the common objections:
– “I’ve never heard of your brokerage / I’m considering bigger name companies”.
– “I’m going to probably list with the: “neighborhood expert / specialist / etc.”
– “I’m considering listing with my friend.”
– “I’m also interviewing the agent who sold me the house.”
– “I’m not sure I can move since there’s nothing for me to buy.”
– “Why do I have comps that you don’t have?”
Secret: ALWAYS research your competition. Who sold them the house? Who markets their neighborhood? Whom did they say they were interviewing when you used your pre-qualification script?
Secret: ALWAYS know the stats on those agents. What’s their expired rate? How long have they been in the business? How many listings do they sell versus buyer sides? Do they have any suspensions to their license?
Of course, the biggest mistake of all is not having enough lead generation in place to have many listing opportunities, so you can earn while you learn.
Fact: You don’t have to be perfect at everything to be a successful listing agent but you do have to be perfect about some things. Follow a proven system, don’t skip critical steps.
URGENT: 2021 Results Released. New FREE On-Line Web Event Reveals 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The On-Line Webinar Now. When You Attend This Event You Will Have A Sense Of Relief Knowing You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money NOW Who Never Thought They Could.
P.S. Limited Space Available. 235 Spots Left.