- On top of Apple’s already installed apps, these 11 third-party apps will extend and enhance your iPhone’s capabilities
- Keyboard apps, integration of iCloud services, password managers and VPN apps to enhance your online services and security
- All apps included here are FREE; some have “super” versions for nominal monthly fees
Google’s Gboard Keyboard
New Free Webinar Shows You The 12 Secrets Of Real Millionaire Agents. Stop Struggling. You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money Who Never Thought They Could.
YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
- Search for emojis, GIFs and stickers
- Find and insert links to YouTube videos
- Look up any term or name
- Look up addresses on GoogleMaps or Address Book or foreign words in GoogleTranslate
- You can do all of this WITHOUT having to leave the message you’re typing
Mozilla’s FirefoxFocus – a privacy-first mobile browser so you can get and keep information for and to yourself
- This app shields your browsing from unwanted eyes
- Automatically blocks advertising, social media and website analytics trackers on sites you visit
- Whenever you close the app, it erases your browsing history.
- For your safety, the autocomplete option only works for website destinations that have been vetted by Mozilla.
- There are no tabs or bookmarks
- No trace of your browsing for others to track.
LastPass – generates and stores passwords
- This app is the best deal available for you to generate and store an unlimited number of passwords.
- The app then auto-fills the password into the website and app login screen
- App also stores information such as credit card numbers for easy entry into online forms.
- All logins are encrypted and synced through the Cloud so you can access everything via your computer through apps or your browser.
CloudFlare’s 126.96.36.199. – use free WiFi anywhere without worry
- App encrypts connections between iPhone and cloud-based security service
- App provides basic virtual private network, not a full-fledged VPN
- Optimizes internet traffic rating so the 188.8.131.52. Warp speeds your surfing
- A paid version of $4.99/month provides a higher speed version.
OoklaSpeedTest – speed check your system to determine why downloads take so long or videos are choppy
- App tells you if your connection is to blame.
- Determines whether or not you can get enough bandwidth when switching from a data-capped cellular service to a free WI-Fi hotspot connection.
GoogleDrive App – Google’s cloud storage plan
- This app gives you 15 GB of storage for FREE; Apple’s iCloud storage gives you 5 GB
- App works across all platforms
- Drive’s iPhone app lets you view/share/edit Google work documents like Google Docs or Sheets from anywhere
- Can upload unlimited cloud backloads to GooglePhotos when you shoot images/videos on iPhone
Overcast – direct access to your podcasts
- By tapping the app, you’ll get a summary page of the podcast series you’re interested in plus a listing of the podcasts episodes so you can sort through them in either ascending or descending chronological order
- App saves time and is simpler to use that the Apple Podcast app that requires multiple steps for sharing and deleting.
Jumbo – Locks down your online accounts by upgrading the process of your security settings
- Hooks up with nine mobile apps such as Amazon, Alexa, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Gmail, Chrome, etc.
- Automatically pulls up AND explains your privacy options such as turning off Twitter’s location tracking
- Deletes recent searches in YouTube and Google Maps
- Monitors whether or not your email address is/has been involved in any known data breaches.
Apple Support – app provides direct links to text or call Apple Support
- No having to search for Apple Support phone number or searching through Apple forums or support pages to find answers to your questions
- Fastest, quickest, easiest way to get quick advice and solve problems with your Apple devices
- This app is NOT pre-installed on your iPhone
Weather Underground – more detailed and comprehensive weather information than the pre-installed Apple weather app
- Scroll through upcoming week for hour-by-hour details about wind speed/direction, humidity, cloud cover, etc.
- $3.99/month paid membership for faster information so you can build smart forecasts and be alerted to ideal weather conditions
MultiTimer – six timers (in free version) that can be run simultaneously and can be set to different intervals
- Labels, duration, color coordination etc. are fully configurable
- Great for keeping track of calling times, meetings, appointment, etc.
Thanks to Fast Company’s Sean Captain for source material.