6. Consider paying an accountant monthly to prepare your profit and loss spreadsheets and keep you on track to pay your quarterly taxes.
7. Actually understand your commission split, your cap, your fees. Know what percent you actually net on each transaction.
New Free Webinar Shows You The 12 Secrets Of Real Millionaire Agents. Stop Struggling. You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money Who Never Thought They Could.
YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
8. Actually have a monthly budget for your practice and stick to it. This will prevent you from ‘trying out’ things, over spending on experimental marketing, buying leads, etc.
9. CHART your savings goal on a white board, a posted spreadsheet, somewhere you can see it grow. Once your reserves are high enough, diversify with stock, metal, rentals or flips.
10. Once you’re debt free (except mortgages), pay cash or pay it off monthly to KEEP yourself out of debt.