- New real estate software products that emerged and stood out in 2020
- Nine of prop-tech’s most innovative offerings
Let’s celebrate some of the 2020 bright spots in the real estate industry: low mortgage rates, home equity growth to spur wealth building, and the embrace of digital closings, online touring and virtual conferencing with clients.
Are you ready to join EXP REALTY? Choose Tim and Julie Harris as your sponsor! Text Tim directly 512-758-0206.
Many of these bright spots were ignited by COVID necessities and some were ignited pre-COVID but then embraced mid-COVID. Here are the nine prop-tech offerings endorsed by Craig C. Rowe, an Inman software analyst and reviewer.
Get your free 2021 Fill In The Blank Business Plan Now. Simply TEXT 2021 to 855-685-1045.
- Now focused on listing agent-seller analysis to provide comparative financials to best leverage the home and deliver the best bottom line result.
- Ready-to-go fields for entering all important data, terms and notes for each offer.
- Comes with easy to use CRM integration setups to better organize information requests.
- Video search app for NYC apartments and condominiums.
- 1,000 “freshest” listings in a specific district in the city depicted in map points.
- Buyers tap, scroll and slide filters to define location, price and amenities
- Short (most under 2 minutes) agent-recorded videos.
- Offers agents an online destination to curate/present array of promotional content from listing presentations, video tours, brochures, team resumes and bios
- Similar to product called PointDrive that acquired and then shut down by LinkedIn
- Helps agents/brokerages track where values are headed and how everything proximate to the home (freeway access, carbon dioxide levels, etc.) affects price potential buyer will pay for a home
- Rowe considers this interface unmatched in its comparative market analysis into visible, actionable property insights
- Currently available only in California but expected to launch companion app.
Adwerx Streaming Content Services
- Advertising platform that now helps agents/brokerages run commercials on ad-supporting streaming content services such as Hulu, NBC, Fox, A&E, Discovery, etc.
- Major franchises can run national spots while personalized ads can run according to zip code
- Now a “serious” CRM player with proprietary video email component, easy-to-use automation structures, in-app property searches powered by 125 MLS partnerships and Slack-inspired conversational lead-routing system
- Tool for agents wanting to video-showcase communities, streets, retail centers and listings
- Video content app geocodes and verifies user’s location when recording property or subject and then indicates via map search every spot Yaza video has been recorded.
- Took company’s market analysis solution and made it “shareable” via live web broadcast
- Newest iteration has “View Live” with embedded launchpad for Zoom or Skype in one-on-one video format
- New “telestrator” tool can mark up presentation to indicate streets, highlight map interest points and illustrate differing home features
Some of these companies have been around for a while; some have not. The point here is that all of these vendors are willing to stretch and do what’s next in terms of both adapting and creating innovative products to serve agents/brokerages in out evolving real estate industry.
Thanks to Craig C. Rowe writing for Inman.
URGENT: 2021 Results Released. New FREE On-Line Web Event Reveals 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The On-Line Webinar Now. When You Attend This Event You Will Have A Sense Of Relief Knowing You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money NOW Who Never Thought They Could.