On today’s podcast you will learn points 5-10 for Powerful Practices Of Top Producing Professionals.
5. They are stable and low drama, even in stressful situations. They lead instead of follow. The most successful professionals are versatile; they are able to handle a variety of situations with different personality styles with care and skill, creating the desired outcome.
Are you ready to join EXP REALTY? Choose Tim and Julie Harris as your sponsor! Text Tim directly 512-758-0206.
6. They are clear that their product is profit. Yes, creating ‘clients for life’ and helping people find their dream homes, that’s all true, but at the end of the day, they’re clear that they’re running a business. Not a non-profit but a profitable business. They have profit and loss statements, they file takes quarterly, they budget and project. They are very aware of their financial affairs!
7. Discipline and habits run their business, not drama and fire-putting-out. They concentrate on the things that create profit; they know the difference between being productive versus just being busy. They spend their daily schedule on lead generation, furiously fast lead follow up, prequalifying prospects, prevention, negotiating and closing. They are not ‘schedule-averse’.
8. F-O-C-U-S: Follow One Course Until Successful. The top professionals simply don’t give up as fast. They don’t use language like ‘try, maybe, might, see how it goes, give it a shot’, etc. They are committed to making it work, whether that’s big picture, making a career in real estate or smaller projects like creating a past client follow up system, they are simply relentless. Einstein said, ‘It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
Get your free 2021 Fill In The Blank Business Plan Now. Simply TEXT 2021 to 855-685-1045.
9. Top professionals are goal achievers, not just goal setters. They relentlessly pursue what is important to them in a systematic way, following the ‘SMART’ rules of goal setting: Goals must be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely. They aren’t weird about being out of balance at times in order to reach those goals.
10. Communication. The unifying factor which runs through all previous traits of top producers is communication. Communication most importantly with themselves; the ability to be introspective, to understand their own strengths and weaknesses, to create discipline supporting their goals. Communication with clients, prospects, even their family. They don’t assume or guess, they ask good questions, have listening skills and succeed as a result.
URGENT: 2021 Results Released. New FREE On-Line Web Event Reveals 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The On-Line Webinar Now. When You Attend This Event You Will Have A Sense Of Relief Knowing You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money NOW Who Never Thought They Could.