Today’s Real Estate Training and Coaching podcast is part 2.
We have a question for you. Will this will be your best year ever?
Let’s be clear, everyone starts the year feeling optimistic and enthusiastic. Everyone hopes and prays that everything will work out. However, very few people actually take the time to create a real plan for their businesses and personal lives. Know this, making this your best your ever is a choice.
Now for a little ‘Good News’, ‘Bad News’
The good news is, it’s completely up to you.
The bad news, it is completely up to you.
Know that you are largely in control of your life experience no matter what is happening around you. You can succeed at the highest level no matter what is going on in the real estate market, the economy, politics, etc.
Remember what Benjamin Franklin said, “If you fail to plan you are planning to fail.”
This week’s real estate training and coaching podcast is an intense focus on the creation of an actual plan to make this your best year ever. A plan that will give you a sense of control and confidence. Your business and personal life will be governed in a systematic and predictable way, so you can achieve the results you desire.
Now, let’s get to work.
Question….did you download your fill-in-the-blank business and life plan yet?
If not, no worries. We have done the hard work for you. Download your 2022 REAL ESTATE TREASURE MAP! Text HARRIS to 47372. It’s that simple and takes 3 seconds. Text HARRIS to 47372 and when you do we will instantly text you back with a link to download. BONUS: For a limited time when you text HARRIS to 47372 you will also receive a Coaching Call!
4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & Privacy: slkt.io/JWQ
Part TWO: Prepare for Success!
7 P’s of Real Estate: Proper Previous Planning Prevents Pitifully Poor Performance!
1 – You must complete your Pre Listing Package and it must be unique to you. Using your standard-issue, broker-created Pre Listing Package will not make you competitive enough! Having a digital one isn’t good enough either. Digital is for special circumstances only. Use our proven Pre Listing Package, hard copy assembled and delivered exactly as we coach you. If you’re not winning every time, your listing package isn’t good enough.
After you’re done with your Pre Listing Package and have listened to the coaching calls about how to use it, get your Listing Presentation and Buyer Presentation done!
2 – Follow your ideal daily schedule. Your schedule should reflect your goals.
– 80% of your time should be spent on proactive lead generation.
– 20% of your time should be spent on transaction maintenance, closings, etc.
– The only things that make you money in real estate are lead generation, furiously fast lead follow up, prequalifying, presenting, negotiating, and closing. If it’s not on that list, you shouldn’t be doing it.
– Spend more time working IN your business (the above list) and less time working ON your business (everything not on the list).
– You must have a consistent start and end time to your day.
– Mornings are for setting new appointments; afternoons are for going on them!
– Take control of your time! If you’re not controlling it, someone or something else always will. Think about how you’re closing for appointments for example. Are you asking “can we get together at 3 pm tomorrow?” or are you stating that you have “either 3 pm tomorrow or 5 pm Saturday, which is best for you?” Have pre-set times that you want to keep appointments and stick to them as much as possible.
– Eliminate your use of the snooze button!
Reminder it’s the New Year. You promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and want to follow a proven path in 2022. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WiLL make 2022 my best year ever!
3 – Know the days you’re working versus the days you’re off each month. Put dollar signs on each workday and x’s on non-work days to keep the focus. Use Print-A-Calendar.com for easy monthly calendar printables.
Much of your stress in real estate is when you planned to take a day off, but you ended up working. Talking on your mobile during your kid’s baseball game is not the same as going to the game. Work when you’re working and play when you’re playing. Plan some long weekends to refill the cup.
4 – Use your Daily Success Game activity tracker if you’re a Premier or Elite coaching client. This makes it very clear what to do daily and keeps it more fun! What if you could win a $100,000 prize for achieving 50 points per week for a month in your real estate practice? You’d get laser-focused, wouldn’t you? Some of you would earn more than that if you used the Daily Success tracker and really drilled down!
5 – Track your financial progress. Use Mint.com to create your own dashboard of assets, liabilities, payments, and progress. Don’t hide out from your financial picture, instead, embrace it!
Remember that long-term, ever-increasing success comes from doing what you don’t want to do when you don’t want to do it at the highest level!
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.